New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Memorise 3 members of the Enterobacteriaceae family
Help by adding tags...
The best Microbiology video yet!
on Tuesday 1st March 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Easy Coagulation Cascade (1 of 2) - Simple & easy to remember
- A free coagulation cascade study guide is available at http://coagulationcascade.blogspot.com I'm a med student at Midwestern University's Chicago College of...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Growing New Organs TED Talk
- Anthony Atala's state-of-the-art lab grows human organs - from muscles to blood vessels to bladders, and more.
Time to Act on Obesity
- Learn more about the complex biology that underlies obesity. What causes it and why is it so hard to lose weight through diet and exercise?
Pathogenesis | Breast Imaging Series
- Pathogenesis advanced imaging by Dr. Bhagyam Raghavan.
Top 10 Medical Technologies in 2015
- Let’s see the top trends and technologies that will shape the year 2015 in medicine and healthcare!
Internal Medicine Topic Review: Leukemia
- USMLE Step Exam & ABIM Board Review Blog | Tips and strategies to pass the Internal Medicine Board Exam | Internal Medicine Flashcards | Medical Mnemonics
Catheterization Technique for the Urinary Bladder of a Female
- How to insert urinary catheter in female patient
Transfusion medicine mindmap
- all what you need to know about blood products and transfusion in one page!
Anatomy of the knee joint, simplified sketches
- After completion of this video session, it is expected that you will be able to Identify the shape of the tibial and patellar articular surfaces on the dista...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...