New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mimetic - Featured Scenario
Acute swelling of the right leg. Sinister or not?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone System
- This animation focuses on the renin angiotensin aldosterone system (RAAS), a classic endocrine system that helps to regulate long-term blood pressure and ext...
Bacteria Mind Map
STI podcast: Treating and testing for gonorrhoea
- Stream STI podcast: Treating and testing for gonorrhoea by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Why can't we have a NICE'er EU?
- The book of the week this week has been Chris Patten’s “Not quite the diplomat” – part autobiography, half recent history and a third political philosophy text. It is a fascinating insight into the...
Scientists have built artificial neurons that fully mimic human brain cells
- They could supplement our brain function.
Scenarios - Clinical Sense
- Clinical Sense features unique clinical scenarios and characters. Try out your hand with the featured scenario - and then download the app to play many more!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.