New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Psoriasis: Joint Inflammation, Pain May Predict PsA
Psoriatic arthritis risk was nearly four times higher for patients with cutaneous psoriasis who had subclinical, MRI-detectable joint inflammation and arthralgia vs other patients with psoriasis.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials