New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Telemedicine Popular With the Young and Chronically Ill
Baby boomers are leading the pack in resisting change to how healthcare is delivered, but physician groups continue to push for new approaches.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.