New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Steroids Before Hip Arthroplasty Increase Infection Risk
The injection of intra-articular steroids in the 3 months before total hip arthroplasty can lead to higher rates of periprosthetic joint infection, new research has confirmed.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.