New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Early Peanut Exposure Reduces Allergy, LEAP-On Confirms
New extension data from the Learning Early About Peanut Allergy (LEAP) trial show that children exposed to peanuts in infancy retain high levels of tolerance at age 6.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.