New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antifungals May Relieve Asthma, Chronic Sinusitis
A new protocol for testing the sputum of patients with asthma or chronic sinusitis for fungus could help select those who will benefit from antifungal therapies, research shows.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Shawl sign in dermatomyositis: Poikilodermatous patches are present on the upper back of this patient with dermatomyositis.”
- “Shawl sign in dermatomyositis: Poikilodermatous patches are present on the upper back of this patient with dermatomyositis.”
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cancer Dundee Blog
- Aiming to give you an introduction to Oncology and to answer your questions. (Picture: Sunset on the Tay - Karen Johnstone.)
Tips for suviving high school!
- This is the best online medical lectures site, providing high quality medical and nursing lectures for students across the globe. Our lectures are oversimpli...
Why does omeprazole (Losec/Prilosec) accumulate around parietal cells?
- Where exactly does omeprazole accumulate and why? Does it accumulate in the apical canaliculi of parietal cells or in the cells themselves? Is this due solely to protonization of the molecule in a ...
Current Social Media Guidance
- Hello & Welcome! You may have already read my blog on 'My Top 5 Tips to use Social Media to Improve your Medical Education' and if so you will have an idea of what 'Social Media' is and how it can...
Your Medicine Cabinet, The Truth About... - BBC One