New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Femoral neck fracture - Applied Anatomy
Help by adding tags...
This video will help you: Describe and explain femoral neck fracture and their deformities.
Akram Abood Jaffar
on Friday 18th March 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Examination of the Elbows: Feeling the Funny Bones
- Margaret attempts to perform an examination of the elbow
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Forces of Filtration
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This tutorial discusses the Forces of Filtration which occur in the Glomeruli of the kidneys. In particular, Starling's forces are discussed, namely Hydrostat...
How to Read an Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG)
- In this video, I go through the P wave, QRS complex, T and U waves of the Electrocardiagram.
Brain: Friend or Foe?
LOOP OF HENLE explained!!
- A detailed explanation of how the Loop of Henle helps to concentrate urine using the countercurrent multiplication mechanism. CLICK HD for better quality ^_^...
Anatomy of lower facial muscles
- This video is part of the playlist "Essential Anatomy for Botox Facial Injections": http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRbPzV4ZYk0xBCGxUO3PitmIAvDbNb6Ep A...
Questions on the surface anatomy of the thorax
- This video is part of a playlist of short videos which are intended to combine multiple choice questions' answering experience with an improved understanding...