New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Anatomy of the Liver
Help by adding tags...
Plastinated detached human liver presented and edited by Dr. Akram Abood Jaffar.
Akram Abood Jaffar
on Friday 18th March 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Anatomy of celiac trunk
- Objectives: After completion of this video it is expected that you will be able to understand: • Branches of the celiac artery, their relations and peritonea...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Cross sectional and imaging anatomy of the abdomen
- Objectives: This video deals with the anatomy of abdominal viscera and walls as they appear in transverse anatomical sections and axial CT sections. The vide...
Kidney and posterior abdominal wall - dissection
- The video shows some relations of the kidney; relations of structures at the renal hilus; renal sinus; pelvicalcyceal system; peritoneal relation of the kidn...
Heart and coronary circulation - dissection
- This video and its channel are supported by "Human Anatomy Education" page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AnatomyEducation After watching this video, it...
Live Dissection of the Liver
- After watching this video it is expected that you will be able to describe and identify gross anatomy of the liver.
Dissection of the Large Intestine
- After completion of this video session it is expected that the students will be able to distinguishing anatomical features of the large intestine.
Dissection of the Small Intestine
- After completion of this video session it is expected that the students will be able to understand and demonstrate features and relations of the first part of the duodenum, mesentery of the small i...