New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Osteology of the Skull Video
Help by adding tags...
Presented and edited by Dr.Akram Jaffar (PhD) and filmed by Ahmed Thaer Zahidi (Medical student).
Akram Abood Jaffar
on Friday 18th March 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Dr. Fabian Identifying Parts of the Skull Part 1 of 2 (HD)
- Dr. Fabian Identifying Parts of the Skull Part 1 of 2 (HD)
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Why don't you need to check Vancomycin levels if it is given orally but you do for IV?
- I know that patients given IV Vancomycin need to have Vancomycin levels checked. But there was a patient I saw being treated with oral Vancomycin for C Diff, and they were not doing Vancomycin leve...
Basic Medical Pathology: Morphological Expressions of Cell Injury
- National Institutes of Health Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications Basic Medical Pathology: Morphological Expressions of Cell Injury AVA...
Clinical Skills & Bedside Skills Blog
- This is a blog about clinical skills or bedside skills. That is the skills needed for a successful doctor patient relationship. The skills are history taking skills, physical examination skills and...
Easy ECGs By Dr Bashir Ahmed Dar
- ECG made easy for medical students and doctors to help patients.
An Introduction to the Osteology of the Skull
- Presented and edited by Dr.Akram Jaffar (PhD) and filmed by Ahmed Thaer Zahidi (Medical student).