New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Surface anatomy of the pleura and thoracocentesis
This video is part of a playlist of short videos which are intended to combine multiple choice questions' answering experience with an improved understanding...
Help by adding tags...
Emphysema - Pathophysiology (COPD)
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Physiology - Physiological Anatomy, Mechanics of respiration Part 01
- The online lecture series for medical students. On demand streaming video lectures. www.mdcrack.tv Owner: MD CRACK
Arterial Supply of the Stomach
ANATOMY; FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM by Professor Fink
- In this Video Lecture, Professor Fink describes the Anatomy of both the external genitalia and internal genitalia of the Female Reproductive System. Professo...
Why don't you need to check Vancomycin levels if it is given orally but you do for IV?
- I know that patients given IV Vancomycin need to have Vancomycin levels checked. But there was a patient I saw being treated with oral Vancomycin for C Diff, and they were not doing Vancomycin leve...
Osteology of the Skull 9 Sphenoid Bone
- This video is part of the playlist "Osteology of the skull": http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRbPzV4ZYk0zwMUuDPnLjZxDkS7s4XyRb&feature=view_all . The l...