New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Rivaroxaban Saves Hospitals Money for VTE Admissions: Study
U.S. hospitals save money when they use the novel oral anticoagulant rivaroxaban instead of warfarin to treat patients with venous thromboembolism (VTE), a new analysis finds.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials