New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Imaging Case of the Week 197 Answer
The chest x-ray shows a widened mediastinum with a lack of delineation of the aortic knuckle. The left main bronchus appears depressed.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.