New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diagnosing CKD in Older Patients: Vigilance vs Undue Anxiety
Our classification schemes for CKD need to adjust for age and gender, argues Dr Epstein.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.