New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Imaging Case of the Week 198
These erect and supine abdominal x-rays are from a 35 year old experiencing severe abdominal pain and vomiting, and with a history of ulcerative colitis. What do the x-ray images indicate?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.