New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
When Is Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Not Temporal Lobe Epilepsy?
Why does surgery for refractory mesial temporal lobe epilepsy sometimes fail to eliminate all seizures? Perhaps there is another process going on.
Help by adding tags...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.