New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
BASICS of CT Head
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
How to Read a Head CT Scan
Help by adding tags...
This comprehensive tutorial was prepared for a class presentation and covers the basic principles of CT Scans.
on Thursday 31st March 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Learn 12 Cranial Nerves in 5mins (The Easy Way)
- If you want the PDF of the 12 Cranial Nerves --- it can be purchased here https://www.scribd.com/doc/244032967/12-Cranial-Nerves I reduced the length of my o...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Trachea and Lungs Anatomy
- Dr Mohammed Faez
Coronal Section of Brain ( simplified)
Chest X-Ray Interpretation Explained Clearly
- Roger Seheult, MD continues his illustrations on reading chest X-Ray films and highlights key abnormal chest X Ray findings.
Zika Virus Tutorial
- What is Zika virus? Zika virus is a mosquito-borne virus that causes mild illness in adults, but has been linked with microcephaly in newborns.
Anatomy of the knee joint, simplified sketches
- After completion of this video session, it is expected that you will be able to Identify the shape of the tibial and patellar articular surfaces on the dista...
What constitutes the borders of the mediastinal shadow in a chest x-ray?
- This video is part of a playlist of short videos which are intended to combine multiple choice questions' answering experience with an improved understanding...