New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Elevated CA125: A Diagnostic Pointer Toward Tuberculosis?
What was the cause of the elevated CA 125 level in this male presenting with pleural effusion and persistent cough?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials