New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Stimulant Use Tied to Reduced Bone Density in Kids With ADHD
Bone health should be monitored in kids prescribed stimulants for treating ADHD, new research indicates.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials