New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Virologic Monitoring to Diagnose ART Treatment Failure
CD4 count testing is used to diagnose treatment failure on first-line antiretroviral therapy, but viral load testing is more accurate and less expensive.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials