New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Aortic Dissection Tutorial
Excellent overview of the pathophysiology, several causes, and complications.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
"A Cute Abdomen" by Dr Larmon
- In this lecture Dr Baxter Larmon covers gastroenterology pathophysiology, accessory organ diseases, urology and nephrology.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
- Atrial fibrillation increases the risk of stroke, which is a leading cause of death and disability worldwide. The use of oral anticoagulation in patients with atrial fibrillation at moderate or hig...
The Regulation of Blood Pressure with Baroreceptors
- Learn about how the arteries use nerve impulses to help regulate blood pressure.
Pharmacology Local Anaesthetic
- More Anatomy Lessons : https://www.youtube.com/user/AnatomyProfStudent Anatomy video Anatomy vagin Anatomy penis Anatomy prof students Anatomy videos medical...
Pathophysiology of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Discussion of the pathophysiology of arrhythmias including tachycardia, bradycardia, Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, atrial fibrillation, and ventricular fib...
Spread of Tumours Slideshow
- Main Routes include direct, lymphatics, vascular, transcoelomic and perineural.
Pentoxifylline or Prednisolone?
- Which treatment is more effective - pentoxifylline or prednisolone for alcoholic hepatitis? Watch the new NEJM Quick Take, which summarizes recent findings.
What is The ATP Cycle?
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is a really important short-term energy storage compound in cells.
- In this podcast Ed Wallitt discusses the most important anti-emetics - including cyclizine, metoclopramide, ondansetron and hyoscine.