New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Tendonitis, Tenosynovitis and Tendinopathy Animation
Tendonitis is a painful condition caused by swollen or injured tendons in the body. This animation explains the condition in detail.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The logical choice of antibiotic for the urgent treatment of septic arthritis before sensitivities are available.
- Presentation that accompanies the poster on the treatment of septic arthritis.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Examination of the Elbows: Feeling the Funny Bones
- Margaret attempts to perform an examination of the elbow
Direct and indirect inguinal hernia
- This video illustrates the difference between a direct and an indirect inguinal hernia.
Antiepileptics Study Notes
- Review of Anti Epileptics.
Gross Anatomy - Brachial Plexus - Nerves and Muscles of the Upper Limb
- This video will help you understand the components of the brachial plexus and the problems that arise when one or several of the nerves to the upper limb are...
Osteoarthritis vs rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...