New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sciatica ? why ? Animation
Sciatica causes pain that radiates out from the lower back, down the buttocks and into one or both of the legs, right down to the calf. This animation explai...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Metabolism Process
- Comprehensive lecture including the gastric phase & intestinal phase, gastric inhibition, small intestines, absorption and fecal analysis.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Cushing's Syndrome Made Easy
- This video explains Cushing's syndrome and how to differentiate between different types of Cushing's syndrome and also how to treat Cushing's syndrome.
Organization of the Nervous System
- Learn about the central and peripheral systems, as well as the autonomic and somatic systems, with Professor Nilson of the University of British Columbia.
An Introduction to the Osteology of the Skull
- Presented and edited by Dr.Akram Jaffar (PhD) and filmed by Ahmed Thaer Zahidi (Medical student).
Aortic Dissection Tutorial
- Excellent overview of the pathophysiology, several causes, and complications.