New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Radial Access for PCI Seems to Cut Contrast-Nephropathy Risk
It seems related to the lower bleeding risk with radial vs femoral access and is potentially another factor to consider when choosing one PCI access route over the other, say experts.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.