New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This animation explains in detail how the menstrual cycle works, also basic facts of female genital system anatomy.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE Sevag Ouzounian
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
HPV and Cervical Cancer
- CANCER FOCUS - CERVICAL CANCER IN A REGION OF THE UK: NORTHERN IRELAND
Preparation for Obstetrics and Gynecology Rotation: Anatomy Review
- A description of relevant anatomy for medical, PA and NP students. Efficient preparation for your Obstetrics and Gynecology rotation procedures.
My hand drawn diagram of female genital diseases
How To Build a Human
- Human embryo and fetus development from fertilization to birth - Elanor Lutz, 2014.
Ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage
- Zoom on on the app or click on the website to see a bigger version! Hope it helps ! CF: clinical features TVS- transvaginal ultrasound scan
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding - ACOG
- Abnormal uterine bleeding can have many causes: fibroids, endometrial hyperplasia, contraceptives such as IUDs, or infection. Find out more in this patient FAQ.<br/>