New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Understanding lactate in sepsis & Using it to our advantage
Introduction with a case 0 Once upon a time a 60-year-old man was transferred from the oncology ward to the ICU for treatment of neutropenic septic shock.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The logical choice of antibiotic for the urgent treatment of septic arthritis before sensitivities are available.
- Presentation that accompanies the poster on the treatment of septic arthritis.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- A informative document about psoriasis including the histology, epidemiology, triggers, types and treatment of the condition.
Hypercalcaemia in Malignancy
- Pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, investigations and management of hypercalcaemia in malignancy.
Physiology and treatment of chronic ventilatory failure
- Invasive markers of airway inflammation.
- A short presentation on types of liver trauma and its management.
- Dr. Dwight Jones discusses chronic sinusitis is and what patients suffering from it can come to expect when they come to the Nebraska Medicine - ENT, ENT All...