New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How To Calm A Crying Baby - Dr. Robert Hamilton Demonstrates "The Hold" (Official)
Dr. Hamilton, a pediatrician in Santa Monica, CA shows how to calm a crying baby using "The Hold". SUBSCRIBE to channel for more baby content! This technique...
Help by adding tags...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Calgary Cambridge Guide to the Medical Interview
- Covers to communication process.
Introduction to Cancer Biology (Part 1): Abnormal Signal Transduction
- This animation is the first part of the series "An Introduction to Cancer Biology", and explains the mechanism of abnormal signal transduction resulting in u...
- Angles for inserting different types of injections.
Oncologic Emergencies: Tumor Lysis Syndrome
- A brief explanation of tumor lysis syndrome and it's treatment.
Clinical neurology: why this still matters in the 21st century
- Stream Clinical neurology: why this still matters in the 21st century by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Smoking Following a Cancer Diagnosis: Should Patients Quit?
- Oncology clinical nurse specialist Deborah Boyle wants to know if patients should quit smoking after a cancer diagnosis.