New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CDC Issues Guidance for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain CME/CE
: New recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention focus on limiting prescriptions for opioids for chronic pain.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!