New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diabetes Patients 'Screaming' About Insulin Costs
Insulin is a life-saving drug -- if you can afford it. Dr Irl Hirsch highlights the problems caused by huge spikes in the cost of insulin.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials