New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
BF Spiromax Compared to BF Turbuhaler for Persistent Asthma
A new study compares the use of two inhalers for delivering budesonide and formoterol in patients with persistent asthma. How do they stack up?
Help by adding tags...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials