New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A summary of Dynamic Airway Collapse, the types of airflow in the tracheobronchial tree and the factors determining airway resistance including some clinical references.
Help by adding tags...
The Basics of ECG Interpretation
- This presentation was given as part of a tutorial to 1st year undergraduates at BSMS in order to outline the basic methods for interpreting an ECG with respect of rate, rhythm and heart block.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Document covering some key aspects of respiratory
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Causes of Acute Abdomen
- Picture showing different causes of abdominal pain in the areas which they tend to affect. (note: some of the causes in the Left and right iliac fossa can affect both sides although they are only d...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...