New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Suture Techniques Tutorial
Help by adding tags...
Learn basic suture techniques from one of the top plastic surgery programs in the country.
on Wednesday 27th April 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted about 1 year ago
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
ECG 1 - ECG First Principles
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the first video in a series on reading and interpreting ECGs. This tutorial covers ECG lead placement and the first principles of reading an ECG. For m...
Learn the different types of fractures
- Revision lecture on fractures, types, most common ones and other information.
Recognising and treating fibromyalgia
- In this podcast Anisur Rahman, professor of rheumatology at University College London, joins us to discuss diagnosis and management of the condition.
Primary Survey to Trauma Patients
- The approach to trauma differs from other complaints in that so much can be injured, those injuries can be severe and much of it can be difficult to detect. So we need a systematic approach to thes...
Anatomical Dissection of the Forearm & Hand
- A dissection of the forearm and hand.
Live Surgery! Clinical Utilisation Of Fractional Flow Reserve In Multi-Vessel Disease
- Live Case from the Hammersmith Hospital, UK - Clinical Utilisation Of Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) In Multi-Vessel Disease (MVD). By Radcliffe Cardiology.
Physiology of Bones
Lymph node examination in pediatrics
- Lymph node examination
Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Procedure Demonstration
- As a junior doctor/medical student the ability to take an Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) is a key skill. In this video we will demonstrate a slick technique to help you get an arterial blood sample.
Nasogastric (NG) Tube Insertion - OSCE Guide
- The ability to carry out NG tube insertion is something every medic needs to master. This video aims to give you an idea of what's required in the OSCE.