New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ASCO's TAPUR Study: Off-Label Drugs for Actionable Mutations
Dr Edward Kim, a principal investigator in ASCO's TAPUR study, describes the trial's unique approach to evaluating the efficacy of targeted cancer therapies prescribed off-label.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.