New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA Expands Breath-Actuated Inhaler Use to Kids as Young as 4
The rescue inhaler ProAir RespiClick offers a new option for younger patients that eliminates the need for hand-breath coordination during inhalation.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.