New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Collection of high quality pictures of dermatology diseases.
Help by adding tags...
- 10/26/2011 © Clinical Skills Resource Centre, University of Liverpool, UK 1 Obstetric Examination
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Pre-Eclampsia and Hypertensive Disease in Pregnancy
- Based on presentation I gave as a medical student doing Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2009. More details pertaining to each slide are in the Notes sections.
ABG & VBG - Arterial and Venous Blood Gas - interpreting results
Internal medicine tutorial, molluscum contagiosum
- illustrative material postgraduate medicine
Pre-eclampsia. Effect of pre-eclampsia during pregnancy. | Patient
- Pre-eclampsia is a complication of pregnancy. Women with pre-eclampsia have high blood pressure, protein in their urine, and may develop other symptoms...
The Extraocular Muscles - Study Resource
- Described are extraocular muscles and how they move the human eye.
Dermatology - Lesion Terminology
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...