New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Epidemiology of Hospitalised AKI Not Requiring Dialysis
This study indicates that the incidence of AKI not requiring dialysis has increased in England by more than twelve fold since 1998. What's the possible explanation?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.