New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee)
Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee) Overview causes symptoms treatment
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Patellar Tracking Disorder
- Patellar Tracking Disorder Overview Misalignment Muscle imbalance Ligament damage Symptoms Treatment
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Quadriceps Tendon Tear
- Quadriceps Tendon Tear Overview Causes Causes of weakness Symptoms Treatment Options
Shoulder Arthritis and Replacement
- Although used less commonly than knee or hip replacement, shoulder replacement surgery removes diseased or damaged bone in the shoulder and replaces it with an artificial joint. If arthritis pain i...
Ankle Arthritis and Replacement
- The most common form of arthritis affecting the ankle is osteoarthritis. It can be caused by injury or by long-term wear and tear. Take a look at this condit...
Lumbar Disk Disease
- Your lumbar spine, or low back, is made of five vertebrae separated by cushioning disks of cartilage. Degenerative conditions or trauma can damage a disk, al...
Broken Wrist (Wrist Fracture)
- Your wrist is a complex joint made up of many bones, allowing you to move your hand up and down, and side to side, as well as to rotate. A fracture can occur...