New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
No Mortality Benefit in COPD With Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol
Patients with COPD and cardiovascular disease risk receiving an inhaled corticosteroid, a long-acting beta agonist, or both showed no difference from placebo in all-cause mortality.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.