New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dr. Smith's ECG Blog: Resuscitated from ventricular fibrillation: what is the ECG Diagnosis?
Instructive ECGs in Clinical Context ----Archives, Popular Posts, and an Index of all ECGs are down the right-hand side.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.