New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
First-Pass Success in Pediatric Intubation in the ED
Which factors may predict a successful first intubation attempt in children?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!