New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sensitivity and Specificity
Easily understand the concepts of SENSITIVITY and SPECIFICITY! These two words can be confusing when you are first learning the basics of biostatistics.
Help by adding tags...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Meningitis (bacterial) and meningococcal septicaemia in under 16s: recognition, diagnosis and management | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- We checked this guideline and decided that it should not be updated at this time. For details, see the update decision and the process for deciding if an update is needed. We have also removed refe...
Osteoporosis: assessing the risk of fragility fracture | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- The NICE guideline CG146 on osteoporosis should not undergo a surveillance review at the 2-year timepoint. The next surveillance review should be scheduled to begin after the MTAs to replace TA160,...
Smokeless tobacco: South Asian communities | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- This guidance aims to help people of South Asian origin who are living in England to stop using traditional South Asian varieties of smokeless tobacco. The phrase 'of South Asian origin' refers her...
Hepatitis B and C testing: people at risk of infection | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- The guidance is for commissioners and providers of public health services, hepatitis testing and treatment services and laboratory services for hepatitis B and C testing. It is also for local organ...
Vitamin D: increasing supplement use in at-risk groups | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- Vitamin D is essential for skeletal growth and bone health. Severe deficiency can result in rickets (among children) and osteomalacia (among children and adults). Dietary sources are limited. Natio...