New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dr. Smith's ECG Blog: 60-something with Chest Pain, resolved upon arrival to the ED
Instructive ECGs in Clinical Context ----Archives, Popular Posts, and an Index of all ECGs are down the right-hand side.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!