New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
All About Arthritis
Arthritis refers to a group of disorders that involve the body’s joints and have similar symptoms, including pain, stiffness, and swelling. Learn about the d...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Ankle Arthritis and Replacement
- The most common form of arthritis affecting the ankle is osteoarthritis. It can be caused by injury or by long-term wear and tear. Take a look at this condit...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!