New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Understanding Lactate - Paul Marik - Intensive Care Network
Lactate is the Critical Care physician’s North Star in the treatment of shock. Paul Marik overhauls traditional thinking in this scintillating talk.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute Renal Failure Explained Clearly
- Understand acute renal failure (also called acute kidney injury) with this clear explanation from Dr. Seheult. This is video 1 of 3 on acute renal failure.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.