New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Plasma Cells in Primary Melanoma
This study aimed to characterize the pathological features and clinical outcome of primary cutaneous melanomas associated with plasma cells.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)