New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Excessive Folate, B12 in Pregnancy Dramatically Ups Autism Risk
Folate and vitamin B12 supplementation during pregnancy reduces the risk of having a child diagnosed with autism, but excessive levels of these nutrients dramatically increase risk.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials