New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Knee Medial / Lateral Collateral Injuries
Ligaments are strong bands of tissue that add strength and give stability to a joint. The medial and lateral collateral ligaments of the knee can be damaged ...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.