New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Exercises for a Healthy Back
Most people will have back pain at some time in their lives. These exercises will show how to stretch out some of the common pain causing muscles.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Basic Spinal Cord Anatomy: Through The Eyes Of Brown- Séquard
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- The Patella
Cervical Arthritis (Spondylosis )
- Simple overview of cervical arthritis, anatomy and causes
Anatomy shoulder region and axilla 1
Picture tests in anatomy shoulder region and axilla 5
- After completion of this video you will be able identify and discuss some features of the shoulder region and axilla: Deltoid, axillary nerve, posterior cord...
Picture tests in anatomy shoulder region and axilla 6
- After completion of this video you will be able identify and discuss some features of the shoulder region and axilla: Deltoid, axillary nerve, lateral cutane...