New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Imaging Case of the Week 205 Answer
The chest x-ray shows an enlarged pulmonary trunk and left main pulmonary artery. There is no cardiomegaly. This patient had a known pulmonary stenosis.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials