New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Hemorrhagic stroke happens when a blood vessel in the brain breaks or bleeds. This causes brain cells to die. Stroke can take away your ability to do certain...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Addison's Disease - Adrenal Insufficiency
- Adrenal Insufficiency - Hypoadrenalism Primary hypoadrenalism This term is synonymous with Addison’s disease. In this condition, there is destruction of the adrenal cortex. The presentation is noto...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
5.1.b. Sinus Bradycardia - Bradyarrhythmias [Hong Kong University]
- All videos of this series: http://doctorprodigious.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/arrhythmias-and-pacemaker-basics-hong-kong-university/
Effects of Intensive Blood Pressure Lowering on Cardiovascular and Renal Outcomes - American College of Cardiology
Zika Virus Tutorial
- What is Zika virus? Zika virus is a mosquito-borne virus that causes mild illness in adults, but has been linked with microcephaly in newborns.
Slideshow: A visual guide to high blood pressure
- See inside the arteries where high blood pressure can lurk without outward symptoms. BootsWebMD explains the causes, tests, treatments and remedies to stop hypertension, the
Tenderness at the anatomical snuff box
- Presented and edited by Dr. Akram Jaffar, Ph.D.